This time of year is full of Black Friday deals which can feel a bit overwhelming even if you know what you’re looking to buy. If your eyes are firmly on a new refrigerator, we’re here to help. We’ve picked out all the best Black Friday refrigerator deals going on right now. These include the best refrigerator brands who are responsible for the best refrigerators, such as LG, Samsung, and KitchenAid. Take a look below at all you need to know about how to save big on the current refrigerator Black Friday deals going on.
LG is a well regarded brand for many kitchen appliances from washing machines, dryers, to microwaves and — of course — refrigerators. Many of its refrigerators offer smart features as well as traditional favorites like ice makers and the option of different stylings. A worthy investment for any home, LG refrigerators are generally considered superior to many other options.
- LG 20.2 Cubic Feet Top-Freezer Refrigerator —
- LG 25.1 Cubic Feet French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker —
- LG 27.7 Cubic Feet French Door Smart Refrigerator —
- LG 27.8 Cubic Feet 4-Door French Door Smart Refrigerator —
- LG 28.6 Cubic Feet French Door Smart Refrigerator —
- LG 25.5 Cubic Feet French Door Counter-Depth Smart Refrigerator with Mirror InstaView —
Like LG, Samsung is highly regarded for its range of kitchen appliances including refrigerators. It often includes many smart features within its refrigerators such as a touchscreen working as a Family Hub. It also includes excellent ice makers and typically provides sizeable refrigerators that are perfect for the growing family.
- Samsung 28 Cubic Feet Side-by-Side Smart Refrigerator —
- Samsung 32 Cubic Feet 3-Door French Door Smart Refrigerator —
- Samsung 26.7 Cubic Feet Side-by-Side Smart Refrigerator with Touch Screen Family Hub —
- Samsung Bespoke 29 Cubic Feet 4-Door French Door Smart Refrigerator with Beverage Center —
- Samsung Bespoke 29 Cubic Feet Flex French Door Smart Refrigerator —
KitchenAid makes some fairly high-end kitchen appliances, whether that happens to be microwaves, mixers, or refrigerators. Its refrigerators are sturdy and long-lasting with a generally sleek design that will fit into any kitchen environment. It also offers useful features like ice makers and a well-designed interior.
- KitchenAid 24.8 Cubic Feet Side-by-Side Refrigerator —
- KitchenAid 19.4 Cubic Feet Bottom Freezer 4-Door French Door Refrigerator —
- KitchenAid 22.6 Cubic Feet Side-by-Side Counter-Depth Refrigerator —
- KitchenAid 27 Cubic Feet French Door Refrigerator with Ice Dispenser —
- KitchenAid 23.8 Cubic Feet French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator —
While we’ve highlighted the major refrigerator brands around, there are alternatives too. These tend to be a little more affordable but also can lack some of the best features that you might want from a new refrigerator. Whatever your plan, it’s a smart move to see what’s out there and how a less familiar brand can save you a bunch of cash.
- Insignia 18 Cubic Feet Top Freezer Refrigerator —
- Insignia 18.6 Cubic Feet Bottom Freezer Refrigerator —
- Frigidaire 25.6 Cubic Feet Side-by-Side Refrigerator —
- Whirlpool 21.4 Cubic Feet Side-by-Side Refrigerator —
- GE 27 Cubic Feet French Door Refrigerator with Internal Water Dispenser —